Open Channels, Hidden Threats
Published by Proofpoint
How Communication and Social Media Tools Are Changing the Insider Risk Equation for Compliance, IT and Legal Teams
Business collaboration tools and social media have been a lifeline for modern organisations. But ungoverned, these channels may also threaten your brand’s reputation or lead to large fines. This e-book explores the hidden risks of both and how you can manage them. You'll get a four-step plan to stay secure and compliant—without getting in users' way. You'll learn:
- Three types of users who may pose a higher insider threat
- Why instant messaging has become an HR minefield
- How corporate chat rooms give rise to fraud
- Why deleting an errant social media post may not be enough
- When social media posts create legal issues
Download your copy now.
In order to provide you with this free service, we may share your business information with companies whose content you choose to view on this website.
Cloud Security, Encryption, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Firewall
More resources from Proofpoint
Ransomware Attacks are on the Rise
Ransomware Threat Briefing
The Business Email Compromise Handbook